A Fragile Immortality
One of the consequences of our near demise was the Freehold holding a hunt. For briarwolves. I’ll give you a minute to let that sink in.
The gist of what happened was this:
- The Sovereigns of each court asked for volunteers and each court provided a goodly amount.
- We vanquished a fair amount of briarwolves and their keepers (Changling hunters)
- None of the motley died or took on too much injury.
- We paid off our marker to the Yard Dogs for bringing back information about the hunt. (Man, they are paranoid)
- We came back with a lot of dead.
- There’s a traitor in the Freehold.
- There’s once was a pact to hold back a Prince…On January First of the new year, he is free to hunt again.